- Added default title for model to reflect file name once it has been saved
- While viewing the likelihood equation in a separate window, the user is now able to interact with the diagram and other program components
- Added a scroll bar to the Parameter Estimation tab to accommodate longer window contents
- Saved the 'last' directory used for selecting data files and for saving project models. These two folders will be treated independently with separate values for each
- The "open" menu entry is now available even if the current model has been changed. However, the user will be prompted to save changes first if any changes are pending
- "Sample" models will no longer be automatically saved to their original location as that area is frequently 'read-only' to non-administrative users
- Default for parameter seeds has been changed from 0.5 to 0.1 to accommodate highly branched models.
- Parameters are now removed from the edit grid when they have been assigned to a user defined or system defined convenience function.
- Parameter estimate labels displayed on the model graphic are now displayed in a much larger font and angled to fit in the available space.
- Tool tips explaining the symbols used to represent the various parameter estimates (phi, lambda, standard error, etc.) are displayed when the mouse hovers over a label.
- Parameter seed values were not being saved between analyses. They will now be correctly carried forward.