Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Detection Details output tables contain many columns and the tables are very wide. Use the browser "Zoom Out" feature (menu option View->Zoom->Zoom Out or keyboard combination Ctrl -) to reduce text size and display more columns on screen.
Notes on the DART PIT TAG Dataset
On a daily basis, we upload a daily file from PTAGIS, the primary source, into the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset. The Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset does not include orphan tags (tags that have been detected but are not yet associated with a particular release). On a weekly basis, we synchronize the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset with year-to-date data from PTAGIS.
- PIT Tag Release Sites - report includes Site Code, Site Name, River KM, and Hydrounit
- PIT Tag "Standard" Species, Run, Rear Type Combinations (as reported by PSMFC)
- PIT Tag Specification Document
- PTAGIS Interrogation Site Metadata