Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
DART PIT Tag TagID List Analysis and Reporting offers DART analysis and reporting products for user-provided list of PTAGIS TagIDs. We will incorporate additional DART products as demand and time allows. We appreciate your input and assistance with the improvement of the DART PIT Tag analysis and reporting products. Please email your suggestions, comments, and/or questions about the DART PIT Tag analysis and reporting products to the DART Team. Thank you.
- There is one acceptable format for a TagID List upload file: plain text file with one (1) tag id per line. File extension does not matter. Space, comma, and tab characters at the beginning or end of lines are ignored.
- Click the "Browse..." button to navigate to the file location on your local computer.
- Select the file.
- Click "Upload TagID List File" button on this page to continue to the next step.
Notes on the DART PIT TAG Dataset
On a daily basis, we upload a daily file from PTAGIS, the primary source, into the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset. The Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset does not include orphan tags (tags that have been detected but are not yet associated with a particular release). On a weekly basis, we synchronize the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset with year-to-date data from PTAGIS.
- PIT Tag Release Sites - report includes Site Code, Site Name, River KM, and Hydrounit
- PIT Tag "Standard" Species, Run, Rear Type Combinations (as reported by PSMFC)
- 2009 PIT Tag Specification Document
- PTAGIS Interrogation Site Metadata