Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
TribPit Observations File Queries
- This is a complex report and may take several minutes to complete.
- There is a separate method to generate a TribPit Observation File from an uploaded list of tags: http://www.cbr.washington.edu/dart/query/pit_tagids.
Notes on the DART PIT TAG Dataset
On a daily basis, we upload a daily file from PTAGIS, the primary source, into the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset. The Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset does not include orphan tags (tags that have been detected but are not yet associated with a particular release). On a weekly basis, we synchronize the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset with year-to-date data from PTAGIS.
- PIT Tag Release Sites - report includes Site Code, Site Name, River KM, and Hydrounit
- PIT Tag "Standard" Species, Run, Rear Type Combinations (as reported by PSMFC)
- 2009 PIT Tag Specification Document
- PTAGIS Interrogation Site Metadata